We are committed to keeping your data safe. We may collect the following information if you register your interest or have personal tuition with us.
• Name (of you and your children)
• Contact information
• Date of birth (of your child)
• Email address
• Emergency contact name and number
• Any other information that will help us provide you with the service you have requested from us
When completing an enquiry form through this website your data is directed via email. However it is important for you to make sure that you maintain the security on your computer when using the internet by updates and alerts, use of a reputable anti-virus/ malware software and by taking care when installing plug-ins.
Why we need the information and how it is used
• To provide you with information requested by you
• To provide you with information about other services and events that may interest you
• To provide you with information about the services you have paid us for, such as booking information or changes to arrangements
Where do we store data?
• Data relating to enquiries and ongoing services is stored on our database.
Who we share your data with
We will not share your data with anyone else
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your data as long as we are working with you.
Updating or correcting information
This can be done through the site website and any invoicing for payment will be done through the websites email.